1. We believe in one God, the father of our Lord Jesus Christ and the creator of heaven and earth.
2. We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father through whom all things were made.
For us and for our salvation He came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man,
For our sake He was crucified, He suffered death and was buried,
On the third day, He rose again in accordance with the Scriptures;
He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son.We believe in the Person of the Holy Spirit who empowers and fills all believers in Jesus Christ who desire His presence.
4. We believe the gifts of the Holy Spirit as outlined in 1 Corinthians 12:4-7 are available to all believers for the building up of the Church and to encourage those who do not believe in the truth and the reality of God. We also believe that God appoints five-fold ministry gifts (ascension gifts) to individuals He chooses as outlined in Ephesians 4:11-13.
5. We believe the Scriptures to be the holy and inspired Word of God.
6. We believe and preach in salvation only through Jesus Christ. Man has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Man must come into the recognition of their sinful state and faith in the finished work of the cross to be saved. Through repentance and faith in Christ we come into salvation
7. We believe there is a literal hell and heaven where we spend eternity. Our choice to receive or reject Christ for salvation will depend on where we spend eternity
8. We believe in baptism by immersion after the new birth in Christ. This represents our being buried and resurrected to our new life in him.